Saturday, December 10, 2011

April 2011



As Brandon so lovingly notified me, it has been quite some time since I posted on here.  I have much catching up to do, but here's the first of several posts to come.  We had the wonderful blessing of being able to fly out to Utah to meet Aaron and visit with Brandon, Lisa and Ashlynn when Aaron was born.  We met Aaron when he was approximately 8 hours old.
I will soon be exchanging our collage photo to include Aaron.  





 Our precious grandson, Aaron Michael Jastal born 19th April 2011


Sweet Ashlynn


 Hooked up to so many wires, etc.


 Can we go outside?


 Lisa (mommy) and Aaron.


Brandon and Ashlynn


 He made so many cute faces.


 Blessing day.


 Taking care of bear.


Holding daddy's finger.


 We took Ashlynn to the park.


 She let me take her picture.  Thanks Lisa.


 I know you can't see Aaron that well, but this is precious.


 Pulling her wagon.


 Checking his fingers.


 looking for the red and black bugs.


 Grammy Smith rocking Aaron.


The horse of many colors in front of Primary Childrens

No comments:

Post a Comment